Faith Christian Academy is a member of the International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA).
All schools accredited by ICAA share these distinctives:
- to identify themselves as educational institutions led by the Holy Spirit to glorify God and His Son, Jesus Christ, in all programs and activities.
- to accept the Statement of Faith adopted by the Association.
- to agree to promote and adhere to the Standards and Procedures of the Association.
- to identify with the charismatic/pentecostal movement of the Christian faith.
- to maintain membership in ORU Educational Fellowship.
Faith Christian Academy is a member of AdvanceEd.